If you are part of the Seattle area economy and are looking for lenders to help your business grow, we welcome you! Come to one of our meetings – the calendar is posted on this site – and get to know folks in our group. We meet monthly and it’s very informal.
To have your proposal considered you’ll start by submitting a form with basic information. Your LIONNES contact member will help answer any questions you have and be sure that the submission has all the information we need. Then the proposal is forwarded to other members and they’ll contact you to get more details and arrange loans.
LIONNES investors especially favor opportunities which:
• operate in the Seattle area
• have synergistic effects on the local economy
• provide services or products that are essential to the community
• include “green” elements
• further social and economic justice
- But all inquiries are welcome! If you have questions come to one of our meetings and let’s get to know each other!